Chennai is a city with high relative humidity so use of an air cooler is not suggested. Air coolers work best in low humid places. Air cooler make use of evaporative cooling to cool air and cannot work properly in a place with high relative humidity. Places like Delhi would be most suitable for use of an air cooler.
Which type of air cooler is best for Chennai?
Best Air Coolers in India in 2022
- Symphony Touch 35 (For Room Size 250 sqft)
- Symphony Touch 55 (For Room Size 300 sqft)
- Orient electric Snowbreeze Magnus 85CD8501H (For Room Size 350 sqft)
- Bajaj MD 2020 (For Room Size 400 sqft)
- Crompton Ozone 55 (For Room Size 500 sqft)
- Maharaja whiteline Rambo (For Room Size 500 sqft)
Can we live in Chennai without AC?
Yes, it is must to have an AC during summer season. Without A.C. it is very difficult to survive here. In Chennai cost of living and transport is bit cheaper than others metro cities.
Is air cooler really useful?
Because of the way it operates, an air cooler offers better quality of air for your room. So much so, that the air circulated from an air cooler is preferable for people with asthma or dust allergy. When it comes to value for money, an air cooler definitely scores high over an AC.
Which air cooler is best for humid climate?
Top 5 best air cooler for humid and hot climate
- 1) Hessaire MC37M Portable Evaporative Air Cooler.
- 2) Honeywell 300-412CFM Portable Evaporative Cooler, Fan & Humidifier.
- 4) Hessaire Products MC18M Mobile Evaporative Cooler.
- 5) Luma Comfort Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Fan & Humidifier.
Why cooler is not used in Chennai?
Chennai is a city with high relative humidity so use of an air cooler is not suggested. Air coolers work best in low humid places. Air cooler make use of evaporative cooling to cool air and cannot work properly in a place with high relative humidity.
Which air cooler is better Bajaj or Symphony?
No wonder its rated one of the best air coolers under 6000 and the best air cooler in symphony.
|Bajaj Platini PX97 Torque 36L Personal Air Cooler Specifications|
|Water Tank Capacity||36L|
|Cooling Coverage||150 Sq Ft|
How is Chennai in summer?
March to June: These months constitute the summer season in Chennai. The climate is generally very hot and humid during these months. This is the hottest time as temperatures soar up till 40 degree Celsius and can go even beyond. You can expect good hotel deals in the city during this time.
How can I cool my room down without AC?
Best portable cooling devices
- Close the Curtains During the Day, and Use Dark Ones.
- Open Windows and Interior Doors at Night.
- Place Ice or Cool Water in Front of a Fan.
- Adjust Your Ceiling Fan According to the Season.
- Sleep Low.
- Let the Night Air in.
- Upgrade All of Your Incandescent, Fluorescent, and Other Light Bulbs to LED.
Can a mini AC cool a room?
Portable air conditioners use this unit to measure their cooling power, so the higher the BTU rating, the larger the room an air conditioner can cool. Small rooms: A 7,000-to-10,000 BTU unit can effectively cool rooms up to 300 square feet.
Is air cooler harmful for health?
Air-conditioners and coolers can not only cause dry eye syndrome, but also affects the immune system. “Cooling systems such as air-conditioners and coolers lead to artificial change in the temperature which is unhealthy for human immune system.
Can I buy air cooler in Chennai?
With a variety of models available in the market, air cooler dealers in Chennai assist you find the ideal one as per individual needs. Portable and compact, air coolers can be easily shifted to any room because of the castor wheels at the base.
How many hours can air cooler work?
We advise that you refill your personal cooler after it operates for an approximate period of 4 to 6 hours. Between 2 to 6 months, you can perhaps replace the pad cartridge. However, note that it depends on the level of individual usage as well as humidity conditions.
Can cooler reduce humidity?
The best place to position your air cooler is right in front of the window. Hotter the air, faster the evaporation and cooler the air blown out by the fan. It’s also important to create good ventilation in the room to push the humidity out. In order to do this, you need to open windows in the room.
Which type of cooler is best for room?
Best room air coolers in india
- Jk electro appliances jkrc09 Personal Air Cooler.
- Crompton Marvel PAC201 20-Litre Evaporative Air Personal Cooler.
- Bajaj Torque PX97 36-Litre Room Cooler.
- Symphony Ice Cube 6.5/8.5 kg, 105 Watts Air Cooler.
Is air cooler good for high humidity?
Are air coolers effective in humid environments? Air coolers are most effective in dry regions with humidity levels under 60%. In humid climates, air coolers can still be beneficial when used in their fan-only mode or operated during less humid days.